1. We are one of Florida's oldest and internationally diverse boarding schools. We opened in 1961 and currently host students from 22 different countries and 10 US states.
2. Our tuition remains below the rate of similar schools offering a comparable product. We are committed to working with parents regarding financial options and to ensuring a private education is accessible to all.
3. The campus is secular and LBGTQ friendly. Our focus is preparing your child for college and beyond.
4. Our Experiential Week is a one of a kind opportunity for students to leave our campus for one week and to experience education in a unique setting of their choice.
5. Teachers are state-certified, with many holding a Master's Degree or higher. Class sizes are small and students, if eligible, may advance to a higher academic level, regardless of age.
6. Scholarships are available to suit all students; including Entrepreneurial Skills, and Art, in addition to Academic Achievement.
7. Our philosophy is making a Private Education accessible to all - 60% of the Florida Prep student body receives some form of state or private financial aid.
8. Our optional AF/JROTC program ranks in the Top 100 across the USA.
9. We are located on Florida’s Space Coast; the fastest growing tech community in the United States, and home to Space X and NASA.
10. The campus is served by 2 international airports Orlando International (MCO) only a one hour drive away and the Melbourne Orlando International Airport (MLB) only 5 minutes from our campus.
Interested? Speak to an Admissions Officer Today!