2nd Semester 2018-2019

While the estimated cost of a private school may seem like a substantial amount of money, the dividends it pays are enormous. Florida Preparatory Academy boasts a 100% college acceptance rate. Your child will learn critical study skills and time-management skills that will guide him/her through academic success at every level.

Our students earn millions of dollars’ worth of scholarships every year. These factors make the estimated cost of private school not an expense, but rather an important investment in your child’s future success in college and in life!

2nd Semester 2018-2019 Tuition Information for Grades 5-12

Tuition includes: Registration fee, room, and boarding

Tuition Activity Fee*Meal Plan
Day Student $6,000 $2,000 $600
5-Day Domestic Boarder $16,250$2,000 $1,500
7-Day Domestic Boarder$18,750$2,000 $1,750
International Boarder$23,000$2,000 $1,750

* The Activity Fee covers a wide range of ancillary expenses, including but not limited to: lab fees, certain class materials and fees, a technology fee, field trips and activities, special events, required standardized testing registration fees, textbooks and so on.

Local/Weekend Transportation:

Transportation is .90 per mile locally.

Airport Shuttle Service:

Shuttle trips to airports for school openings and closures are built into the activity fee. Any shuttle trips outside of that would be according to their route: Orlando (MCO) is $75.00 per trip.

For personal expenses, students are highly encouraged to have a debit or Visa/Mastercard gift card. Students are welcome to use our private on-campus ATM. Each withdrawal will incur a $1.25 transaction fee; the maximum withdrawal is $200. Currency will vend in $10 increments.

Payment Plan Options

Day Student

Day Students - 10 payments starting August 2018 through May 2019.

5 and 7-Day Boarders

Domestic Boarders - 60% down and remaining 40% due December 15th.

Note: Payment plan options are not available for international students.