Tuition & Financial Assistance

While the estimated cost of a private school may seem like a substantial amount of money, the dividends it pays are enormous. Florida Preparatory Academy boasts a 100% college acceptance rate. Your child will learn critical study skills and time-management skills that will guide him/her through academic success at every level.

     

Our students earn millions of dollars’ worth of scholarships every year. These factors make the estimated cost of private school not an expense, but rather an important investment in your child’s future success in college and in life!

 

2019-2020 TUITION INFORMATION FOR GRADES 5-12

Tuition includes: Registration fee, room, and boarding

Tuition Chart

 

* The Activity Fee covers a wide range of ancillary expenses, including but not limited to: lab fees, certain class materials and fees, a technology fee, field trips and activities, special events, required standardized testing registration fees, textbooks and so on.

**These are suggested meal consumption amounts. If you exceed the allotted amount you will need to replenish your meal plan account.

 

Payment Plan Options

Day Student

Day Students - 10 payments starting August 2019 through May 2020.

5 and 7-Day Boarders

Domestic Boarders - 60% down and remaining 40% due December 15th.

Note: Payment plan options are not available for international students.


 

Feel free to email questions to admissions@flprep.com or call 321-723-3211 # 1 to speak with us directly.

Can I Afford Florida Prep?

While the benefits of a private education do outweigh the accompanying costs, we understand that the amount can seem daunting. Florida Prep has several options to help offset the burden such as scholarships, discounts, referrals and financial aid. Here are just some of the options available to you and your family.

Scholastic Achievement Awards

Scholarship Chart with Larger Text

Award amounts are the maximum you may receive. Each student will be assessed individually.

SPECIAL MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS (OPEN TO MIDDLE & HIGH SCHOOL)

Special skills, talents, or interests in:

  • STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math)
  • Art (Visual Art, Performing Art, Music)
  • Citizenship (Community Service, Global Awareness, Cultural Awareness)
  • Entrepreneurship (Business, Finance)
  • Environmental Stewardship (Agriculture, Horticulture, Environmental Conservation, Sustainability)
  • Exceptional Talents (Unusual Interests, Skills, or Abilities)

 

Scholarship Award Checklist

Award Checklist

Ready to apply? Click here!


 

Eligible Discounts and Referrals

Siblings Discount

A $5,000 discount will be given to the second child’s net tuition fee for a boarding student or $2,500 for a day student. The same applies for the third, fourth, fifth, etc…child.

 


Alumni Referral

A one-time $1,000 award is given to a prospective student who has been referred by an alumni and accepted to the Academy.


Military Discount

military branches

Any parent that is serving or has served in the military will receive a discount of $2,500 (day students) and $5,000 (boarding students) each year, with proof of DD214.


Parent Referral 

When a current parent refers a prospective student who is accepted, enrolled and reports in to the academy, they will receive a one-time tuition credit in the amount of $1000 for a Boarding Student or $500 for a Day Student, to be posted to the current student's bank account at the conclusion of the first four weeks.

Financial Aid Opportunities Available

Step up for Students

Step Up logo

Florida State residents may apply for the scholarship using the Florida Prep school code is 0880 on the website www.stepupforstudents.org

Step Up For Students is a nonprofit organization that helps administer the Florida Tax Credit Scholarship. The scholarships empower families to customize their children’s education needs and are awarded on a first-come, first served basis.

Florida Prep does not administer the process; all applications must be made through the Step Up For Student’s website.

Learn more about the Step Up for Students Scholarship (CLICK HERE)


Tuition Assistance 

SSS Logo

A family’s need for tuition assistance for the 2019-2020 school year will be assessed by an outside vendor, SSS at http://sss.nais.org.

The school code is 3180.


Loans

Parents interested in obtaining an educational loan are encouraged to utilize the financial institutions listed below. 

Sallie Mae - School code - 604634 

Your Tuition Solution – Look up by School Name