College Prep Week is open to students entering grades 9-12.
This Workshop Series is designed to give high school students an inside look at what college is all about and what they can expect after high school.
The program will include visits to four Florida universities with full campus tours.
During the Workshop Series, participants will hear from professionals on these main topics:
- Financial Aid and Loans
- The College Admissions Process
- Residential Life
- How to Sell Yourself in College Interviews
- Tips for Writing College Application Essays
- Q&A with a Current Student about Student Life Inside and Outside of the Classroom
- Q&A with a College Professor about How to Succeed in College and Helpful Tips to use in the Classroom
At the end of the week, participants and their families will have a private tour of Florida Prep and in depth look on how Florida Prep can help you achieve your college dreams.
The College Prep Week Workshop Series will run from July 20 - 24, from 8:30 am - 3:30 pm.
Pick-up times may vary depending on travel from College Campuses.