Still have questions?
- How many students are boarding?
- Gender distribution?
- When is it best to apply?
- When does school start in August?
- Teachers - how many with masters degrees or higher?
- What Foreign Languages are taught?
- What activities/trips do the JROTC students organize?
- What sort of community service are the students involved in?
Two-thirds of our students board here on campus. Our student body breakdown is one-third of our students are local day students, one-third of our students are domestic boarders from among the United States and one-third of our students are international students representing over 30 different countries. (International island students are included in this count, many of which speak perfect English.)