Below is a summary of current open staff positions at Florida Prep Academy. To apply for any open position, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Please include the title of the position for which you are applying. If you are interested in multiple positions, please email or send separate cover letters and resumes for each. Please note that faxed materials are not accepted.
Human Resources will acknowledge receipt of all resumes by mail or email and will contact qualified applicants directly by telephone to explore his/her candidacy.
Please note that full background checks are required for all positions.
Residential Life Weekend Staff: Restriction Supervisor
- Hours: Friday 4:00 PM to 10:00 PM; Saturday 12:00 PM to 10:00 PM; and Sunday 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Restriction: When students break school rules, they are often assigned a weekend restriction for Friday, Friday and Saturday, or for the entire weekend. While on restriction, students perform certain tasks and are provided some time for additional studies. They are not allowed to use electronic devices, and there are other stipulations they must abide by.
- Primary Responsibilities of This Position: The Restriction Supervisor remains with restricted students during the assigned times, supervising them while they perform all required tasks.
- Personality: A love of working with adolescents and teenagers in an environment designed to teach students the importance of positive behaviors; a positive role model at all times; a personality that encourages positive attitudes; fair, consistent and patient.
- Salary: TBA
Residential Life: Weekend Staff
- Hours: Saturday and Sunday, 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Primary Responsibilities: During the daytime hours, driving students in school vans throughout the area as part of their weekend activities; in the evening, assisting the lead dorm staff in supervising all aspects of dorm life; working cooperatively with other dorm supervisors; assisting in maintaining a safe and secure environment.
- Personality: A love of working with adolescents and teenagers; a positive role model at all times; a friendly and outgoing personality; enjoyment of organizing and running activities.